RODENT CONTROL SERVICES
Since they and their parasites carry various diseases, rodents can pose significant health, economic, and safety risks. Every year, they pollute and damage property (both commercial and residential), food, and other commodities worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Rodents are particularly harmful in agricultural and food processing plants because their urine and droppings contaminate food and animal feed.
We use the following methods to keep rodents at bay:
The first step in controlling rodents is to make your house or business less appealing to them. These preventive measures can help keep rodents out of your home:
Make sure there are no gaps between any of the doors.
Seal any cracks on the structure’s exterior at least 14 inches in diameter and allow rodents to enter
Trash cans and dumpsters should have coverings that fit snugly.
Keep all indoor and outdoor locations clean and clutter-free.
Grain, pet food, and other food products should be stored in airtight metal containers.
To prevent rodents from utilizing trees and shrubs to gain access to the building, trim them back. Keep an 18-inch space between these trees and plants and your structure.
Firewood should be kept at the smallest 20 feet away from the house and five inches off the ground
In city, Facility Management has been providing effective rodent control services to both residential and commercial properties. Our pest control services are safe for the environment and have no negative impact on human life. We are a pest control firm specializing in providing herbal pest management to homes, offices, industries, hotels, and corporate hubs throughout the city. Our rodent control services are both practical and economical.
Get in touch with our experts right away, to learn more about our services.
What distinguishes us:
- No odour, customer-friendly, and cost-effective to the utmost extent possible
- Work that is of high quality and excellence
- Emergency solutions get a quick response.
- Services that are executive and well-organized
- Easy-to-understand payment choices
Our creative solutions include:
Facility Management provides the expertise and experience to help you manage rodents. We will assess your concerns and build a tailored solution to deliver effective rodent control.
The following are some examples of rodent control strategies:
- Recommendations for sanitation to prevent rodent attraction and harbourage
- Rodent-proofing tips include caulking holes and gaps to keep rodents out.
- Traps for catching, removing, and preventing rodents from entering
- To eliminate rodent activity, rodenticides are secured in tamper-resistant bait stations and placed in strategic interior and outdoor places.